REGISTRATION CENTRAL – WELCOME!
Whether you wish to register for a conference, a workshop, or a student event, this is the place – Registration Central! Our centralized registration system, Auditionware, will collect the information and monies needed, and provide you with the pertinent registration follow-up and event access information.
Read Everything Carefully
Each event is unique. Both here and in Auditionware, read everything carefully. Currently, registration is open for
New to Auditionware? This Pre-Registration Process is for you!
(Been through this before? Jump to the next section.)
To register for an event, you must first have established your identity with the Auditionware system (instructions below). This is a one-time process. After completing that step, you will be able to log in to Auditionware to register for an event.
Instructions for establishing Auditionware access
IMPORTANT NOTE: The process is slightly different for NCMTA members, non-members, and those who are members of both NATS and NCMTA. Read below to learn more.
- NCMTA/MTNA members established BEFORE August 2021: Follow the Auditionware link button below. Enter the email address associated with your MTNA membership and hit “forgot password.” You will receive an email with further instructions.
- NCMTA/MTNA members established AFTER August 2021: Follow the Auditionware link button below. Enter the email address associated with your MTNA membership hit “request login” and fill out the form that will pop up. You will receive an email with further instructions.
- Non-members (those not members of NCMTA/MTNA): Follow the Auditionware link button below, choose Request Login and fill out the form that will pop up. You will receive an email with further instructions.
- Special note to NATS members! Anyone who is already a member of NATS will have to login through the NATS member account. Go to the NATS website, login, and scroll to the big green audition button. This will take you to Auditionware, where you can toggle between NATS events and NCMTA events using the CHANGE button.
- The Auditionware system will accept your registration information, recorded performance links from YouTube (if applicable), provide post-event assessment sheets (if applicable), and facilitate payment through Stripe. Please be aware that there will be special instructions at various points of the process. Please read everything carefully!
After you have established your Auditionware access, proceed with …
Registering for an Event
Log in to Auditionware to choose and register for your event. EVERYONE TAKE NOTE: When you register for a non-audition event, e.g. a workshop or conference, you are an “Instructor” and not a “Participant.” Please answer “No” to the checkbox about Participant.
IMPORTANT for Performance Festival Registrants – Register Piano Students SEPARATELY from Voice Students and SEPARATELY from Concert Instrument Students. In other words, make sure you have chosen the Piano Festival for Piano Students, the Voice Festival for Voice Students, and the Concert Instrument Festival for Concert Instrument Students. Please, do not mix them together!
FOR BEST RESULTS WHEN REGISTERING, use a tablet or desktop.
Keep reading! After you register for an event …
After you have registered and paid, you will receive information about event access. Sometimes, that will be immediate with the payment receipt. Other times, it will be shared at a later time via email, before the event. The process and timing is event-dependent. Thanks for your patience and your careful attention to detail!
Events Registering now …
- 2021-23 Piano Festival Workshop now through 6/1/23. Questions? Please contact the Piano Section Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming Next …
Registration for the 2022 young composers’ contests and for the Annual Conference. Check back frequently!
Questions about this process? Write to or call the appropriate Leadership Chair.