Cultivate a Growth Mindset
Professional development is an important part of advancing a career, of cultivating a growth mindset for lifelong learning. With NCMTA, professional development takes a variety of forms. Here are just some of the opportunities that await you:
- Attend the annual NCMTA Conference for continuing education
- Attain National Certification through MTNA
- Advocate for the Arts
- Attend the Piano Festival Workshop
- Enter your students in Contests, Competitions and Performance Festivals
- Apply for scholarships and grants for independent study or research with NCMTA and MTNA.
- Apply to become a Commissioned Composer
- Network and collaborate with colleagues
- Serve on NCMTA Committees or the Board of Directors.
While some of these opportunities are open to everyone regardless of membership status, all or these opportunities and much more become available once you become a member. Won’t you join or renew today?