Call for Conference Proposals
How to make a Conference Proposal
The period for the annual call for NCMTA Proposals is now closed. The Call will open again in the spring of 2022. It is your chance to bring your valuable knowledge to your colleagues at the annual conference.
- Click to access the Call for Proposals form when it becomes available again.
- Deadline: to be announced.
Your Supporting Statement
The supporting statement should include:
- Your bio and photo
- Proposal title and description
- Learning objectives and intended audience
- Facilities requested
- Format, e.g., pre-recorded talk with real-time Q&A, panel discussion, etc.
Conference Presenter Selection Committee
The Conference Planning Committee, lead by the Conference Chair / NCMTA President-Elect, will evaluate all proposals and notify those selected.
FMI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.